Full-Time Sales Associate - Charlottesville
We are looking for an energetic, motivated and professional individual to become a full-time Sales Associate/Keyholder at Natty Beau Charlottesville. Brand awareness is strongly preferred and retail experience is required. This position has the responsibility for assisting with the daily operation of the store, which includes sales, serving the customer and safeguarding the assets of the store.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet each customer and provide the assistance to sell merchandise to the customer.
- Learning and using the POS (point-of-sale) software system effectively for the following tasks: sales transactions, transfers of inventory and shipments, opening and closing the register.
- Safeguard the assets of the store. Our locations are in high walk by traffic areas.
- Merchandising and restocking inventory, letting store manager know when levels are getting low or items are not selling.
- Help to plan and oversee events to promote the business, on-site and off-site.
- Responsible for helping to promote business and postings on social media sites
Position type and expected hours of work:
- Occasional weekend and holiday availability is required.
- Store hours are Monday-Saturday 10-6 and Sunday 12-5.
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested!